Would you like to be in for a chance to win £100 worth of A1 Lawn products ???
(weed killers not included)
All you have to do is head over to our FaceBook or Instagram account by clinking the link below next to the contact us section to find out more.
Ends Midnight tonight.
A1lawn.co.uk operates under the following Terms & Conditions.
nb. When using Gallup 360, Rosate36, Clinic Ace or any other professional weed killer, it is a legal requirement to have the correct certificates of competence. If you are unsure about this, please contact us for more information.
All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the content of this site is accurate.
A1lawn.co.uk will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies or omissions it may contain. A1lawn.co.uk, nor any of its directors or employees, will be liable for damages arising out of, or, in connection with, the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages, of any kind, except that A1lawn.co.uk does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of A1lawn.co.uk directors, employees or other representatives.
Any links from this site to another site are provided for information and convenience, and A1lawn.co.uk takes no responsibility or liability for their content or any other aspects of the sites. A1lawn.co.uk do not endorse any sites for which there is a link from this website.
1. By clicking on the shopping cart, the customer accepts the terms and conditions as laid out by A1lawn.co.uk.
2. All costs for post, packaging, delivery and VAT, where applicable, are included in the final price.
3. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are fit for the purpose for which they are intended and they cannot rely on A1lawn.co.uk.
4. Product details are regularly updated but there may be circumstances of errors and omissions, which will be corrected before monies are taken from customers, in which situation the customer will be given the option to conclude their purchase.
5. A1lawn.co.uk limitation of liability shall be limited to the sales contract price and this is reflected in the price of the goods, which would be greater if a more extensive liability were required to be undertaken by A1lawn.co.uk. This limitation of liability shall apply for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of revenue, depletion of goodwill or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever.
6. A1lawn.co.uk believes that all goods sold are of satisfactory quality according to the Sale of Goods Act 1979. In the event that goods supplied do not correspond to their description, are not fit for the purpose, or, are not of satisfactory quality, then the customer is entitled, providing the goods have not been legally accepted, to reject the goods and have their money refunded.
7. A1lawn.co.uk will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused through its inability or delay in fulfilling any order in its control. In the event of such inability or delay, A1lawn.co.uk has the option after a reasonable period of time to cancel the contract wholly or in part without incurring liability whatsoever.
8. All prices are given including VAT where applicable and are subject to increase to reflect the imposition or increase in any tariff or tax.
9. Dates and indications for delivery is approximate and shall not be the essence of the contract unless expressly agreed and confirmed at the time of order.